Have your venue and approximate numbers confirmed and come to us at the very least 3 – 4 months before your wedding day, (we do sometimes have late spaces available).
- Have an idea of whether you would like an off the peg, or a variation of one of our off the peg cakes, or a bespoke design.
- Email us using the contact us form, (or regular email), with your venue, date, numbers and design you are most interested in and also how you found us, (this is always very helpful to know) and we can let you know if we have availability.
- We will then let you know, (if applicable) what consultation dates we can offer you. (These are Monday and Tuesday evening slots in central London and will confirm in an email the venue location)
- If your cake is under a £500 budget then unfortunately we are unable to currently offer you a consultation, but can offer to send you a selection of 5 cake samples via next day delivery courier. Our cakes are designed to last and will still taste fabulous up to 2/3 days after you receive them.
- If you have any questions at all or need an idea of price before you would like to book a consultation then please do ask – although when emailing please don’t forget to include your venue, date and numbers that you need your cake to feed. (The cake band prices on the price page should at least give you a guide).
- We will always try to be very clear about the booking process, so once you know you would like a consultation we will guide you through it step by step.
We work very long hours striving to make sure we provide a service that is second to none and a product that will go above and beyond your expectations. So although our consultations are free and no obligation, we please ask in return that when you meet with us, you have your venue and date finalised and ideally, if you are looking for a bespoke package, an idea of style/colour/budget and in all cases at the very least know that you do want a wedding cake! Having said that if you are completely lost as to what Wedding Cake you would like then we are here to help – so please do ask.
In order to secure a place in our diary we ask for a £250 deposit to be paid on receipt of the invoice and the rest of the monies are due for payment 1 month before you wedding day. (For those bookings of over £1000 your deposit is 25% ). If you still have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contacts us by email or pick up the phone and call us on 020 7278 0835 – we would love to hear from you.